Senior Software EngineerPosted: Monday, 8 February 2016 - Full Time - New York
A front-end web developer is responsible for implementing visual and interactive elements that users engage with through their web browser when using a web application. They are usually supported by back-end web developers, who are responsible for server-side application logic and integration of the work front-end developers do.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Responds to, researches, and resolves on-going client inquiries.
- Writes functional requirements for systems in standard template format.
- Interacts with project sponsor(s), internal team members, client, and vendor project team members to develop and maintain project management documents
- Strives to manage stakeholder expectations via planning and work outcomes.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as
Preferred Technical Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a related discipline (preferred but not required
- Minimum 2 + years in a front - end development position
If you are looking for a great career opportunity with a company experiencing growth, apply online today.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV